The MakerBot Tough Smart Extruder+
for the MakerBot Replicator+ and Replicator (5th Generation)
Print with Confidence and Ease
The MakerBot Tough Smart Extruder+ is a culmination of product design and 160,000+ hours of rigorous testing that delivers dependable, consistent performance with superior results using MakerBot Tough Filament.
- Backed by a 6-month warranty when using MakerBot Tough Filament
- Magnetically swappable for easy maintenance and material switching
- Active jam prevention protects your extruder and your prints
- Filament detection pauses print and notifies user if a spool runs out
- Specifically optimized to print durable, usable parts with MakerBot Tough Filament
Model of 3D Printer:
MakerBot Replicator (5th Generation)
- Filament: MakerBot Tough Filament
- Required Downloads: Firmware 2.2 or higher and MakerBot Print
Print Technology: Fused Deposition Modeling
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm [0.015 in]
SIZE & WEIGHT
Shipping Dimensions: 12.7 L X 6.3 W X 17.7 H cm [5 x 2.5 x 7 in]
Shipping Weight: 0.39 kg [0.87 lb]
Your Cart is Empty
Looking for something to buy? Stock up on Materials
Would you like to remove from cart?
Designed for the advanced user looking to push the limits of what's possible with MakerBot 3D printers. Customize your 3D printing experience with a modifiable hardware design and interchangeable nozzles capable of printing a wide variety of materials.*
Free shipping in the contiguous US & Canada when you buy a MakerBot 3D Printer. Applied at checkout.Terms & Conditions Apply.
Not sure if MakerBot’s printer is right for you? Contact our top-tier support team to return your printer with ease within 30 days of purchase.30-Day Return Policy