PLA Material Small Spool
MakerBot PLA is the best and most consistent material optimized for use in MakerBot 3D Printers. This size spool is for use in all MakerBot Replicator Mini and Mini+.
All MakerBot Material is manufactured to produce the highest quality 3D prints and is trusted by leading companies and institutions the world over, thanks to state-of-the-art material manufacturing and quality control standards.
- When used with MakerBot 3D Printers, PLA helps produce higher-quality prints, reduce material problems, and minimize downtime.
- Compared to ABS, PLA demonstrates much less part warping and curling and, for this reason, can be successfully printed without a heated build plate.
- Details such as sharp corners and edges print well and PLA printed objects will generally have a glossier look and feel.
- MakerBot PLA Material is optimized for Grip Surface adhesion on the MakerBot Replicator+ and the MakerBot Replicator Mini+.
- MakerBot PLA Material also adheres well to acrylic and MakerBot Build Plate Tape on the MakerBot Replicator (5th Gen) and older models.