Support 2XA Extruder for MakerBot METHOD X
The Support 2XA Extruder for METHOD X 3D Printer is built for high-speed printing without compromising part accuracy. This performance extruder is optimized for printing with RapidRinse – designed specifically for ABS-R – and SR-30 soluble support material, the ideal support material for ABS and ASA.
- Smart sensors for material management and print protection
- Greater torque with a 19:1 dural-drive gear ratio
- Lengthened thermal core with less than 60-second heat up time
- Quick-release locking extruder mount for high stability printing and easy swappability
- 1-year expected lifetime based on typical usage*
*Typical usage is estimated at 800 hours of printing for the Model 1 Performance Extruder.