MakerBot Replicator+ Education Edition Bundle
As low as $0.00
*Due to high demand this product has a 15 business days lead time. For urgent printing needs please contact MakerBot.
3D Printing Solutions Designed for the Classroom
MakerBot is committed to advancing STEM education in your classroom or school. Over 7,000 schools choose the Replicator+ for the simplest setup experience and easy-to-use software with no tinkering required. Our printers are ready to go, right out of the box.
Our 3D printers and materials have been tested by NIOSH you can breathe a little easier in your classroom or office. Safe for the office, classroom, or home, our printer material is non-toxic and easy-to-print with minimal warping or curling. With the easy to replace Smart Extruder+ and Flex Build Plate maintenance is quick and easy. A front facing filament drawer lets you change out colors or material types without flipping your printer around.
- Start printing with your classroom right out of the box with the 150-page MakerBot Educators Guidebook featuring 9 standards-aligned lesson plans
- Get 10 hours of professional development credits with the included cloud-based MakerBot Certification Program for Educators and learn to create your own 3D printing lesson plans
- Integrate design thinking and teach students how to solve open-ended problems by creating their own models and prototypes [add design thinking]
- Includes two pounds of classroom-safe MakerBot PLA Filament for up to two months’ worth of printing
- 1 MakerBot Replicator+ 3D Printer
- 1 Smart Extruder+
- 1 Spool PLA
- 1 MakerBot Educators Guidebook
- 1 License for The MakerBot Certification Program