Method X Carbon Fiber 3D Printer
LIMITED TIME OFFER
Get 6 free spools of material when you buy a Method X Carbon Fiber
The UltiMaker Method X CF is our most affordable way to start 3D printing with composites without compromising on quality, performance or ease of use. For a limited time, it also comes with 6 free spools of material. Buy the Method X CF today and you get:
- 2 spools of our newest composite ABS Carbon Fiber material
- 2 spools of ABS-R material
- 2 spools of RapidRinse support material
Use promo code 6FREESPOOLS at checkout
CARBON FIBER MADE ACCESSIBLE
DUAL EXTRUSION COMPOSITE 3D PRINTING FOR ADVANCED GEOMETRIES
- Patented VECT™ 110 (Variable Environmental Controlled Temperature) Thermal Regulation evenly heats and controls the print environment leading to parts that are 2x stronger on the z-axis, and 2x more accurate across the board.
- The 1C Composite Extruder is engineered, optimized, and tested to withstand abrasive composite materials for maximum lifespan.
- Dual extruders with water-soluble support material allow you to print in unlimited geometries and simplify your workflow.
STRONG, HEAT-RESISTANT METAL REPLACEMENT PARTS
- Excellent strength to weight ratio – 110 MPa TS – for lightweighting applications such as robotic end effectors.
- Engineering-grade stiffness with high heat resistance under load for parts that perform.
- Composites ranging from Nylon 12 Carbon Fiber to ABS Kevlar give you flexibility on your project and rigidness in your part.
- Print Metals, Composites, and Polymers and infinite 3rd party options with 6-in-1 Modular Performance Extruders for METHOD X.
IMPORT YOUR COMPLEX DESIGNS, HIT PRINT IN CARBON FIBER.
- Design in your favorite CAD software, then prep, print, and monitor remotely from CloudPrint™.
- Quickly change from production composites to modeling materials with the hands-free SmartAssist™ Material Loading System.
- Spring Steel Build Plate is durable enough to withstand thousands of prints in abrasive composites and the print pops off cleanly with a simple flex.
Replace metal parts and assemblies with 3D printed Carbon Fiber and dissolvable supports
ABS, FINALLY AS EASY AS PLA
With our proprietary RapidRinse™ support, achieve incomparable ABS parts with unprecedented ease.
TAP WATER SOLUBLE
Forget the cumbersome wash tanks and chemicals, RapidRinse™ dissolves in pure tap water so it’s easy to use in just about any environment.
DISSOLVES IN MINUTES*
You don’t have time to wait around while your print dissolves, so we’ve engineered RapidRinse™ to dissolve faster than PVA and competitive high-temp dissolvable support materials.
*Dissolution time may vary based on part geometry and dissolution methodology
DISSOLVE YOUR BACKLOG WITH ABS-R & RAPIDRINSE™ ON METHOD X CARBON FIBER
HEATED CHAMBER TEMPERATURE:
110° C Maximum Temperature
Dual extrusion: 15.2 L x 19 W x 19.6 H cm / 6.0 x 7.5 x 7.75 in
Single extrusion: 19 L x 19 W x 19.6 H cm / 7.5 x 7.5 x 7.75 in
41.3 L x 43.7 w x 64.9 H cm
- Dual performance extruders
- Dry-sealed material bays
- 100°C circulated heated build chamber
- Wifi Connectivity and 21 on-board sensors
- Remote monitoring and printing
- 25 Compatible CAD file types
- 5" Full-color capacitive touch screen
- Over 300,000 hours of reliability testing
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1 MakerBot METHOD X 3D Printer
- 1 Spring Steel Build Plate
- 1 Composite Extruder
- 1 Performance Extruder 2XA Support
- 1 Performance Extruder 2 Support
- 1 Nozzle Brush
- 1 Hex Key
- 1 USB A-to-B Cable
- 1 US Power Cord
- 1 EU Power Cord
Please note: MakerBot materials sold separately.