MakerBot Tough Filament
Engineered for your most durable 3D printed prototypes and fixtures.
Print with confidence. Print Tough.
Compatible with the MakerBot Tough Smart Extruder+
- Up to 2X the impact strength of ABS for high durability
- Perfect for working prototypes and manufacturing aids
- Significantly less warping and curling than ABS without the need for a heated build plate
- Highly machinable for a range of post-processing techniques
- More office friendly than ABS
MakerBot Replicator (5th Generation)
MakerBot Replicator Z18
MakerBot Print is required to print with Tough Filament and the Tough Smart Extruder+
Glass Temperature: 60-65°C (140-149°F)
Melting Temperature: 150-160°C (302-320°F)
Nozzle Temperature: 215°C (419°F)
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
Spool Diameter: 25.0 cm (9.84 in)
Spool Width: 4 cm (1.57 in)
Spool Hub Hole: 5.08 cm (2 in)
Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
Shipping Weight: 1.36 kg (3 lb)
Net Weight: 0.9 kg (2 lb)
Store MakerBot Tough Filament in a cool, dry place as it can absorb moisture from air and long-term exposure to humidity can compromise filament quality and performance.
Your Cart is Empty
Looking for something to buy? Stock up on Filament
Would you like to remove from cart?
Designed for the advanced user looking to push the limits of what's possible with MakerBot 3D printers. Customize your 3D printing experience with a modifiable hardware design and interchangeable nozzles capable of printing a wide variety of materials.*