Free Ground Shipping
Large 10-Pack PLA Filament Bundle: Buy 9, Get 10
Get ten Large Spools of MakerBot PLA Filament for the price of nine! Filament Starter Packs include one large spool in each of the following True colors: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, White, Warm Gray, Cool Gray, and Black.
MakerBot PLA Filament is the best and most consistent filament optimized for use with Replicator+ as well as MakerBot's 5th Generation Line of 3D Printers. These size spools are for use in the MakerBot Replicator+, Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Gen), the MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer, or the MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer.
All MakerBot Filament is manufactured to produce the highest quality 3D prints and is trusted by leading companies and institutions the world over, thanks to state-of-the-art filament manufacturing and quality control standards.
- When used with MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers, PLA Filament helps produce higher-quality prints, reduce filament problems, and minimize downtime.
- Compared to ABS, PLA demonstrates much less part warping and curling and, for this reason, can be successfully printed without a heated build plate.
- Details such as sharp corners and edges print well and PLA printed objects will generally have a glossier look and feel.
- MakerBot PLA Filament is optimized for Grip Surface adhesion on the MakerBot Replicator+ and the MakerBot Replicator Mini+.
- MakerBot PLA Filament also adheres well to acrylic and MakerBot Build Plate Tape on the MakerBot Replicator (5th Gen) and older models.
MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Generation)
MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer
MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer
PRIOR TO PRINTING
Be sure your build plate is level, clean, and oil-free
Glass Temp: 60~65° C (140~149° F)
Melting Temp: 150~160° C (302~320° F)
Nozzle Temp: 215° C (419° F)
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
Spool Diameter: 25.0 cm (9.84 in)
Spool Width: 4 cm (1.57 in)
Spool Hub Hole: 5.08 cm (2 in)
Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
Shipping Weight: 1.36 kg (3 lb)
Net Weight: 0.9 kg (2 lb)
Store MakerBot PLA Filament in a cool, dry place as it can absorb moisture from air and long-term exposure to humidity can compromise filament quality and performance.
Your Cart is Empty
Looking for something to buy? Stock up on Filament
Would you like to remove from cart?
Designed for the advanced user looking to push the limits of what's possible with MakerBot 3D printers. Customize your 3D printing experience with a modifiable hardware design and interchangeable nozzles capable of printing a wide variety of materials.*
Free shipping in the contiguous US & Canada when you buy a MakerBot 3D Printer. Applied at checkout.Terms & Conditions Apply.
Not sure if MakerBot’s printer is right for you? Contact our top-tier support team to return your printer with ease within 30 days of purchase.30-Day Return Policy