The MakerBot Certification Program - Online
The most comprehensive 3D printing certification program for educators.
Learn how to setup and run your 3D printer successfully in the classroom as a MakerBot Operator. Then gain the confidence to create your own 3D printing lesson plans or projects as a MakerBot Curriculum Creator.
MakerBot University Levels 1 and 2 (Online Only) - $99
Online self-paced assessment based courses designed to help individuals develop professionally, gain confidence and become a 3D printing experts.
Level 1 MakerBot Operator: Become a MakerBot 3D Printing Expert
Become a MakerBot 3D printing expert. Learn how to setup and manage your 3D printer, create your first prints, and troubleshoot common issues.
- 3D printing technology & history
- Printer (setup and usage) and essential parts
- MakerBot Print
- Thingiverse & 3D Modeling
- Basic troubleshooting
Level 2 MakerBot Curriculum Creator: Become a STEM Education Leader
Establish yourself and gain confidence as a STEM education leader. Learn how to teach the 3D printing process and develop your own 3D printing lesson plans and projects.
- Teach the 3D printing process
- Manage multiple printers and print files
- Troubleshoot student files
- Utilize Thingiverse Education
- Create a 3D printing project for students
Learn more about the MakerBot Certification Program