Method X 3D Printer
25% OFF METHOD X OR METHOD X CARBON FIBER
Select which Method X is right for you after selecting "Customize and Add to Cart" and enjoy 25% off for a limited time only!
Offer ends December 31, 2023
INDUSTRIAL 3D PRINTING MADE ACCESSIBLE
TWICE THE STRENGTH. TWICE THE ACCURACY.
- Patented VECT™ 110 (Variable Environmental Controlled Temperature) Thermal Regulation evenly heats and controls the print environment leading to parts that are 2x stronger on the z-axis, and 2x more accurate across the board.
- Print continuously for hours, days, or weeks, thanks to METHOD’s unmatched industrial build quality.
METALS, COMPOSITES, AND POLYMERS PRINT BETTER ON METHOD X.
Print real ABS parts with RapidRinse™ supports that dissolve faster than anything else
- 15 patented features allow for better environmental controls than on any other desktop 3D printer.
- Go from 25+ tuned materials to infinite 3rd party options with the LABS GEN 2 Experimental Extruder.
- 6-in-1 Modular Performance Extruders allow for quick change between material groups, preventing cross-contamination.
INDUSTRIAL POWER WITH DESKTOP EASE.
- CloudPrint™ gives you and your team secure access to 3D print from anywhere
- CloudPrint™ natively accepts the most popular CAD file types
- 5” capacitive touchscreen provides an intuitive step-by-step setup and real-time controls on your jobs
- Auto-Calibration takes the guesswork out of setup and ensures a level build plate and extruder-alignment.
- SmartAssist Material Loading makes material changing a breeze from material bay to extruder, hands-free.
Print manufacturing tools and production parts to spec with real manufacturing grade materials
ABS, FINALLY AS EASY AS PLA
With our proprietary RapidRinse™ support, achieve incomparable ABS parts with unprecedented ease.
TAP WATER SOLUBLE
Forget the cumbersome wash tanks and chemicals, RapidRinse™ dissolves in pure tap water so it’s easy to use in just about any environment.
DISSOLVES IN MINUTES*
You don’t have time to wait around while your print dissolves, so we’ve engineered RapidRinse™ to dissolve faster than PVA and competitive high-temp dissolvable support materials.
*Dissolution time may vary based on part geometry and dissolution methodology
UNLOCK CARBON FIBER
Upgrade to the Method X Carbon Fiber to unlock composites on Method X with the Composite Extruder. Print in Nylon Carbon Fiber or the new ABS Carbon Carbon Fiber with RapidRinse water soluble support material.
- Method's Heated Chamber delivers parts that are strong and accuratey
- Outstanding surface finish that hides layer lines thanks to METHOD’s Ultra-Rigid Metal Frame.
- Print the most complex geometries including internal cavities with soluble support, or use breakaway support for faster print times.
- METHOD’s sealed filament bays help keep the material dry, resulting in better print quality and reliability, and METHOD’s pre-print spool drying feature allows for the recovery of oversaturated filament.
- Print Nylon Carbon Fiber, Nylon 12 Carbon Fiber, and the new ABS Carbon Fiber
HEATED CHAMBER TEMPERATURE:
110° C Maximum Temperature
Dual extrusion: 15.2 L x 19 W x 19.6 H cm / 6.0 x 7.5 x 7.75 in
Single extrusion: 19 L x 19 W x 19.6 H cm / 7.5 x 7.5 x 7.75 in
41.3 L x 43.7 w x 64.9 H cm
A MANUFACTURING WORKSTATION
The MakerBot METHOD X is a high performance, tinker-free 3D printer designed to handle the most complex 3D printing needs. Featuring a 110°C heated chamber, the METHOD X prints the most difficult materials such as ABS, PC-ABS, and ASA with unique three-dimensional strength unparalleled in its class. Delivering uncompromised performance right out-of-the-box, METHOD X utilizes native CAD integrations and automated calibration processes to help companies save on engineering time.
Developed from the ground up leveraging industry-leading Stratasys® patents, METHOD X features high quality components like a heated build chamber, precision dissolvable supports, and dry-sealed material bays. Perfect for manufacturing tools, end-user parts and functional prototypes. METHOD X delivers maximum innovation with minimal investment.
- Dual performance extruders
- Dry-sealed material bays
- 100°C circulated heated build chamber
- Wifi Connectivity and 21 on-board sensors
- Remote monitoring and printing
- 25 Compatible CAD file types
- 5" Full-color capacitive touch screen
- Over 300,000 hours of reliability testing
- 1 MakerBot METHOD X 3D Printer
- 1 Spring Steel Build Plate
- 1 Model 1XA Performance Extruder (Version 1)
- 1 Support 2XA Performance Extruder (Version 1)
- 1 Nozzle Brush
- 1 Hex Key
- 1 USB A-to-B Cable
- 1 US Power Cord
- 1 EU Power Cord
Please Note: MakerBot materials sold separately. Removal of SR-30 support material requires Circulation Tank and Ecoworks™ cleaning agent available from 3rd-party resellers. For more information, click here.