A MANUFACTURING WORKSTATION
The MakerBot METHOD is a professional-grade, tinker-free 3D printer that allows you to print ultra-precision parts with a 60°C heated chamber. Delivering uncompromised performance right out of the box, METHOD is the only platform in its category to provide guaranteed dimensional accuracy on printed parts.
Developed from the ground up leveraging industry-leading Stratasys® technology, METHOD features high quality components like a heated build chamber, precision dissolvable supports, and dry-sealed material bays. Perfect for quick prototypes, fit tests and concept iterations. METHOD delivers maximum innovation with minimal investment.
- Dual Performance Extruders
- Dry-sealed material bays
- Wifi Connectivity and 21 on-board sensors
- REMOTE MONITORING + PRINTING
- 25 COMPATIBLE CAD FILE TYPES
- 5" FULL-COLOR CAPACITIVE TOUCH SCREEN
- OVER 300,000 HOURS OF RELIABILITY TESTING