Model 1 Performance Extruder for MakerBot Method
The Performance Extruder for Method is built for high-speed printing without compromising part accuracy. The Model 1 Performance Extruder is optimized for printing with model materials such as MakerBot Precision PLA and MakerBot Precision Tough.
- Smart sensors for material management and print protection
- Greater torque with a 19:1 dural-drive gear ratio
- Lengthened thermal core with less than 60-second heat up time
- Quick-release locking extruder mount for high stability printing and easy swappability
- 1-year expected lifetime based on typical usage*
*Typical usage is estimated at 800 hours of printing for the Model 1 Performance Extruder.
Your Cart is Empty
Looking for something to buy? Stock up on Materials
Would you like to remove from cart?
Designed for the advanced user looking to push the limits of what's possible with MakerBot 3D printers. Customize your 3D printing experience with a modifiable hardware design and interchangeable nozzles capable of printing a wide variety of materials.*
Free shipping in the contiguous US & Canada when you buy a MakerBot 3D Printer. Applied at checkout.Terms & Conditions Apply.
Not sure if MakerBot’s printer is right for you? Contact our top-tier support team to return your printer with ease within 30 days of purchase.30-Day Return Policy