Composite Extruder for METHOD
The Composite Extruder for Method brings all the benefits of printing Nylon Carbon Fiber Parts to the MakerBot Method 3D printer. Ideal for structural applications and metal replacement parts.
Strong, Heat-Resistant Metal Replacement Parts
Carbon fiber reinforced nylon is optimized for high strength, stiffness, and heat resistance making it ideal for structural applications and metal replacements.
- Excellent strength to weight ratio - 110 MPa TS - for lightweighting applications such as robotic end effectors
Engineering-grade stiffness - 7600 MPa Tensile Modulus - for structural applications such as vehicular brackets and inspection gauges
High heat resistance under load - 184°C HDT - for optimal under-hood and tooling applications
Superior Nylon Carbon Fiber Parts with METHOD
METHOD’s unique industrial feature set produces carbon fiber parts with superior three dimensional strength and accuracy
- METHOD’s Heated Chamber delivers parts that are strong and accuratey
- Outstanding surface finish that hides layer lines thanks to METHOD’s Ultra-Rigid Metal Frame.
- Print the most complex geometries including internal cavities with soluble support, or use breakaway support for faster print times.
- METHOD’s sealed filament bays help keep the material dry, resulting in better print quality and reliability, and METHOD’s pre-print spool drying feature allows for the recovery of oversaturated filament.