With the MakerBot Replicator™, you can invent the future and also be a hero around the house. Make shower curtain rings, bath plugs, door knobs, or create custom gifts for special occasions. Design it, MakerBot it and give it away. With a MakerBot Replicator™, you've got an inexhaustible supply of awesome.
Single extruder models ship with 1kg of White or Natural ABS, Dual extruder models ship with an additional 1kg of Black ABS.
Each MakerBot Replicator™ is assembled by hand in the MakerBot workshop in Brooklyn NY. If you have questions or need our assistance, the MakerBot Support Team is available to make sure you have a positive experience, right out of the box. When you get your MakerBot Replicator™, you'll be up and running in no time.
The MakerBot Replicator™ makes big things. With a build envelope that's roughly the size of a loaf of bread [more than 300 cubic inches], it gives you the power to go big. Make an entire chess set with the press of a button. Friends, co-workers, and family will see the things you make and say "Wow!"
- Overall dimensions: 320 x 467 x 381 mm | 12.6 x 18.4 x 15 in
- Shipping Weight: 32 lbs
- Linear ball bearings
- Precision ground 8mm shafts
- Snap-on, snap-off carriage assemblies
- MakerBot MightyBoard single-piece motherboard
- 5 axis, 1/16 micro-stepping motor control
- 4x20 LCD character display and multi-direction control pad
- Piezoelectric buzzer
- Software-controllable RGB LED lighting
- Universal Power Supply: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 4.0A (input), and takes standard IEC cable
- Compatibility: Linux, OSX, and Windows
- Print from SD card or over USB
- Input file type: STL, gcode
|Build envelope||225 x 145 x 150 mm | 8.9 x 5.7 x 5.9 in|
|Build volume||About 5 liters|
|Layer thickness||Choose 0.2-0.3 mm with stock nozzle|
|Stock nozzle diameter||Stock 0.4 mm|
|Flow Rate||Approximately 24 cc/hr|
|Extruder Temperature||Recommended Maximum 230 C|
|Heated Build Platform||120 C Maximum|
|Positioning precision||2.5 micron on Z axis
11.micron on XY axis
- Works with ABS, PLA and other materials
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
Owners of The Replicator by MakerBot have access to excellent, responsive customer support. Each member of the MakerBot Support Team is highly trained in the construction and operation of The Replicator. Feel the difference of a support team that cares as much as you do about what you make. Free, online support available Mon-Sat, 9 AM—6PM. Extensive information is also available online 24/7, including reference videos, tutorials, and thorough documentation. Click the Support link below to learn more.